All applicants who wish to apply for the Undergraduate Student Scholarship must meet all requirements and submit an application. The application and all materials must be postmarked not later than June 25th 2018 for consideration for the 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of scholarship criteria and applicant eligibility. Special consideration will be given to candidates that have overcome an unusually difficult obstacle.
Requirements for Undergraduate Students
- Official transcript from the school/college
- GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit at least 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement-200 words
- Candidates must submit an essay on one of two topics. Applicants may target an obstacle they have overcome during their first year of college or explain why they deserve consideration for the D’Brickashaw Ferguson Foundation Scholarship. The essay must be no longer than one or two pages in length.
- A Minimum of 5 hours of community service per semester, to be supported with documentation, to be considered for subsequent undergrad awards.
- Applicants must submit an application which must be postmarked no later than June 25th 2018 for consideration for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Please note-Applicant must be willing to to receive the scholarship award through the business office of his/her respective institution.
The D’Brickashaw Ferguson Foundation
4275 County Line Road, PMB 111
Chalfont, PA 18914