All applicants who wish to apply for the Graduating High School Scholarship must meet all requirements and submit an application. The application and all materials must be postmarked not later than April 27th 2018 for consideration for the 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of scholarship criteria and applicant eligibility. Special consideration will be given to candidates that have overcome an unusually difficult obstacle.
Requirements for Graduating High School Students
- Two letters of recommendations
- An essay discussing an obstacle you have overcome and why you desire to be considered
- A complete application
- A acceptance letter from the institution you will be attending
- All applicants from Baldwin, Freeport, Hempstead, Malverne, Roosevelt, and Uniondale High Schools must apply thru their respective school districts.
- Applicants out side of the targeted school districts maybe subject to an interview
The D’Brickashaw Ferguson Foundation
4275 County Line Road, PMB 111
Chalfont, PA 18914